Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sim's intro

So, my friend Josh gave you the little intro, but I will explain my reasons for accepting this challenge. I had been working as a massage therapist at a spa that was taking a huge chunk of the revenue and I had grown unmotivated in my mixed martial arts training. I was all around frustrated and exhausted by daily stresses.

A lil plug for my training dojos- Check out Neutral Ground BJJ and Duke Roufus MMA Academy in Milwaukee. Both have a myspace and go to neutralground.tv.

When I get back, I hope to start providing sports massage to MMA fighters and athletes of any kind, as well as home visit therapeutic massage until I can rent my own space.

I figured the best way to refocus, fix my mindspace, and repair my spirit would be to remove myself from all of it for a while. This trip seemed perfect. Everything fell into place with me leaving the spa and finding a new apartment- right next to Josh. I have a great girl, Nikki, taking care of my apt and cat while we are gone. She even agreed to look after Josh's cats.

When I get back I will have quit smoking, gottn in shape, and prepared myself to start my own massage company and get my ass back in the dojo so I can get in the ring before i'm too old.

No comments: